Save up to 15% on flights+hotel bookings with Travel Up to popular destinations around the world in 2022/2023. Book holidays, hotels and flights to countries worldwide.
- Top voucher codes & deals
- Why book with Travel Up?
- Holidays (flights + hotel)
Latest Travel Up voucher codes & discounts
Below are the current Travel Up voucher codes, discounts and special offers on holidays, hotels and flights in 2022/2023. Book flights+hotel together and save up to 15% compared to booking them separately.
Sorry, we don't have any deals for Travel Up at this time, however we still have plenty of ways you can save on your next trip.
Why book with Travel Up?
Travel Up has been providing hotel and flight bookings since 2004. Its smart travel search technology offers up the best available deals from leading airlines and hotel room providers.
As an IATA accredited agency, Travel Up offers the best practice when it comes to selling flights. In addition,package holidays are protected by ATOL, so you can rest assured that your booking is safe in Travel Up's hands.
Travel Up has sound reviews on feefo (4.2/5 as of August 2019) and Trustpilot (8.8/10 as of August 2019) plus has been nominated for two awards at the British Travel Awards 2019 for Best Online Retailer and Best Flight Booking Website.
Holidays - save up to 15%
By combining the best flight offers with hotel rooms available, there's a great deal of choice when it comes to finding a holiday with Travel Up. Choose from over 300,000 hotels in more than worldwide.
The Travel Up holiday search tool enables you to select your preferred departure airport in the UK or Ireland along with your destination, departure dates and party size. Filter your results by direct flights, airline class and even airline.
Book hotels only with Travel Up and you can choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide. The search tool is quick and simple to use with filters for star rating, price and board basis.
Read guest reviews before booking securely online with Travel Up. Look out for 'Smart Deal' to save even more on your hotel stay.
Travel Up works with over 200 airlines offering flights bookable to over 13,000 destinations worldwide. Find cheap flights to popular destinations with the following leading airlines:
- Air Canada
- Air China
- Air Europa
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- China Eastern
- China Southern
- Ethiopian Air
- Etihad Airways
- Kenya Airways
- Korean Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- Pegasus Airline
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Air Maroc
- Singapore Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Turkish Airlines
- Ukraine International
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
Simply search for flights by selecting your destination, preferred departure point and travel dates. Filter fares by airline, direct flights, flight times and more.
Here are some of the most popular destinations booked with Travel Up:
- Africa - Accra, Addis Ababa, Cape Town, Douala, Durban, Harare, Johannesburg, Lagos, Mauritius, Mombasa, Nairobi
- Asia - Bangkok, Denpasar Bali, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Penang, Phuket, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Yangon
- Australia & New Zealand - Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Cairns, Christchurch, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Wellington
- Caribbean - Barbados, Cancun, Kingston, Punta Cana
- Central & South America - Bogota, Lima, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Sao Paulo
- Europe - Barcelona, Faro, Fuerteventura, Kiev, Lanzarote, Larnaca, Munich, Palma (Majorca), Paphos, Tenerife, Zurich
- Middle East - Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Cairo, Dar Es Salaam, Dubai, Jeddah, Muscat, Riyadh
- North America - Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver
- Southern Asia & Indian Ocean - Bangalore, Colombo, Delhi, Goa, Islamabad, Karachi, Kathmandu, Lahore, Male, Mumbai
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.