- Book a 2 night stay at Warner Leisure hotels for £99 pp
- Choose from locations across Yorkshire, Cheshire & more
- Includes access to restaurant, pool & sport facilities
Warner Leisure Hotels
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.
- £100 credit on stays
- 2 night breaks for £99pp
- Join Club Warner for more discounts
- 2023 UK breaks deal finder
- Last minute breaks from £99
- Latest special deals & promos
Warner Leisure Hotels is an adults-only chain of hotels in England and Wales with eight large country properties and a handful of smaller hotels on the Hampshire and Suffolk coasts.
- Latest special offers & late deals
- Why book with Warner Leisure Hotels?
- Where can I go with Warner Leisure?
Top promo offers for Warner Leisure Hotels
Save on your next UK break in 2023/2024 with the latest special offers from Warner Leisure Hotels including last minute deals, long stay promo offers, group discount rates and free upgrades.
- Sign up to Club warner for exclusive perks and offers
- Receive dscounts for 5-15 depending on tiers of membership
- Stay 2 or more nights at warner leisure to earn more points
- Enjoy a kid-free holiday with extra spending money
- Spend on afternoon tea, spa teatments & more
- For 7+ night breaks credit will be doubled to £200
Expires at 23:59 on Monday 20th Feb 2023
- Book early for 2023 adult only UK breaks
- Choose from 15 country or coastal hotels across England
- Select a hotel, length of stay & preferred month
- Check out last minute availability on UK hotel stays
- Book adult-only hotels for stays in the next four weeks
- Enjoy Dinner, B&B breaks with evening entertainment
- Save on adult only UK hotels with Warner Leisure
- Offers include free room upgrades & discount offers
- Book coastal & country hotels for 2023/2024
- Book adult only short breaks in the UK in 2023/2024
- Enjoy weekend & midweek short breaks at beautify locations
- Hotels located in Suffolk, Somerset, Hampshire & more
- Book spa breaks at Warner Leisure Hotels
- Including Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire
- The Stables Spa at Studley Castle, Warwickshire
- Find UK countryside & coastal hotels & villages
- Enjoy stays in rural locations, country castles & manors
- Book hotels in North Yorkshire, Suffolk, Isle of Wight & more
Why book with Warner Leisure Hotels?
Warner Leisure Hotels*, part of Bourne Leisure Group who also operates Butlins and Haven, specialises in adult only holidays in the UK with a range of country and coastal hotels to choose from each with it's own quirky style and individual character.
The hotels which are popular with older couples, not only provide accommodation, they also have a nightly programme of entertainment that includes bingo, quizzes and live music with well-known performers, and during the day there are activities such as archery, bowls and rifle shooting for guests to enjoy.
The country houses are for the most part converted stately homes that still carry their Grade I and Grade II listings, so you can expect some grand architecture, sumptuous interiors and expansive grounds to explore. With the exception of Gunton Hall, the coastal hotels are all right on the sea.
- grand country houses
- picturesque seaside villages
- adults only
- delicious food
- quality live entertainment
- numerous activities
Where can I go with Warner Leisure?
You will find Warner Leisure's country hotels scattered through the heart of England from Yorkshire to Somerset, and one in North Wales.
- Alvaston Hall*, Cheshire
- Bodelwyddan Castle*, North Wales
- Cricket St. Thomas*, Somerset
- Holme Lacy House*, Herefordshire
- Littlecote House*, Berkshire
- Nidd Hall*, North Yorkshire
- Thoresby Hall*, Nottinghamshire
- Studley Castle*, Warwickshire
The coastal hotels offered by Warner Leisure can be found in Suffolk, near Lowestoft, with two on the Isle of Wight and another two on Hayling Island in Hampshire.
- Bembridge Coast*, Isle of Wight
- Corton Coastal Village*, Suffolk
- Gunton Hall*, Suffolk
- Lakeside*, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Norton Grange*, Isle of Wight
- Sinah Warren*, Hayling Island, Hampshire
If you feel like escaping to the country or the coast for a long weekend or a longer break why not consider booking a room at one of these affordable luxury properties.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Explore holidays in the sun for less
- Beach holidays
- Family holidays
- City breaks
- Summer holidays
- Winter sun holidays
- Holiday offers
- Top travel brands
- Airlines & flights
- Discount hotels
- Airport parking deals
- British Airways
- easyJet holidays
- Love Holidays