- Book tickets for top tourist attractions, activities & tours
- Choose from over 30,000 activities & attractions worldwide
- Best price guaranteed or get the difference refunded
Get Your Guide
Visit Get Your Guide* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
Activity deal finder
Changing how the world travels, Get Your Guide is a leading travel platform through which you can book personal tours, attraction tickets, excursions and one-of-a-kind activities, wherever your next holiday or short break takes you.
- Top deals & discounts
- About Get Your Guide
- Why book with Get Your Guide?
- Attractions & experiences
- Get Your Guide FAQs
Top Get Your Guide promo offers & discounts
Browse the latest Get Your Guide promo codes and discount offers on attractions, activities and tours around the world. Save by booking in advance online with Get Your Guide*.
- Explore popular attractions & activities worldwide
- Browse tours by country & destination
- Search for things to do by date or filter by type
- Book day trips to Harry Potter Studio Tour London
- Book entry with transport for individuals & families
- Combine with other attractions or film locations
About Get Your Guide
Started by four friends in 2009, Get Your Guide (GetYourGuide.co.uk*) has quickly grown into a wildly-popular marketplace selling novel sightseeing excursions, attraction passes, airport transfers, multi-day tours and many other experiences and local services all around the world.
These cater to all ages - although 25 to 40 is the most common demographic - and range from Harry Potter tours and line-skipping Eiffel Tower explorations to Thai cookery classes in a Bangkok* restaurant and entry to Rio de Janeiro's best samba school.
Why book with Get Your Guide?
Firstly for convenience: booking an experience ahead saves time in your destination trying to find something. Get Your Guide also offers excellent value, and the peace of mind by using a sizeable, reliable company.
Then there are other perks: the website's easy-to-use interface, the emphasis on supporting local businesses, the opportunity - with some experiences - to meet new people, and, finally, the special access. While tickets for your chosen day might be sold out on the Colosseum's website, for instance, there might well be some via Get Your Guide.
Attractions & experiences
Get Your Guide's current catalogue contains more than 50,000 experiences. The range is vast, spanning museum entry tickets (many with a line-jumping bonus), classic attraction tickets and services such airport transfers.
Most fundamental to the brand, however, are immersive and unusual local experiences: an insider bike tour of Amsterdam*, balloon rides over Cappadocia*, desert safaris with dinner in Dubai*, elephant-sanctuary visits around Thailand* and much more.
While many are offered by trusted third parties, accompanying these are Get Your Guide Originals: unique experiences in extra-special locations which aim to really deep-dive into local scenes. Among those are fast-selling 'Instagram Tours' in 50 destinations for those keen on a social-media boost.
Popular attractions & experiences
- Alcatraz*, San Francisco, USA
- Colosseum*, Rome, Italy
- Disneyland Paris*, France
- Food & drink tours*, Marrakech, Morocco
- Ghost & Vampire tours*, New Orleans, USA
- Heineken Experience*, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Iguazu Falls*, Argentina
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)*, New York, USA
- Reichstag*, Berlin, Germany
- Sky diving*, Duai, UAE
Now operational in around 160 countries, Get Your Guide truly has most of the world covered. There are experiences in every continent between the poles, with the offerings in Europe, North America, the Caribbean and Asia especially extensive.
You'll find a wealth of options in classic tourist destinations like London and Paris, and then experiences in less-trodden locations such as Vanuatu, Paraguay and Tajikistan. Here are the most popular countries offered by Get Your Guide:
If you're travelling elsewhere, Get Your Guide has it covered, with attractions and activities available in the following countries around the world:
- Africa - Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Morocco, Namibia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Burma, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Philippines, Qatar, Russia (Central Asia), Russia (Far East), Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Caribbean - Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands
- Central America - Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Lapland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine
- Indian Ocean - Madagascar, Mauritius, Reunion, Seychelles
- North America - Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, USA
- Oceania - Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Samoa, Vanuatu
- South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay
Get Your Guide FAQs
Are there any extra costs on Get Your Guide tours?
While some Get Your Guide tours* are 'all-inclusive', on others you can or have to pay extra for certain things. A section explains what's included and excluded on every experience's page.
Do you have to pay in advance with Get Your Guide?
Yes - there's no option to pay on arrival when you book with Get Your Guide*.
Where can I access meeting point information?
You'll find meeting point details on your chosen activity's page, listed under the 'Prepare for the activity' section on the Get Your Guide website*.
Activity deal finder
Can't find what you're looking for? Browse even more great deals on attractions, tours and experience tickets for 2022/2023 with other providers.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.