- Save EXTRA £50 per person on ALL holidays in 2024/2025
- £100 off per couple & £200 off per family of four
- Discount is automatic. No Jet2holidays promo code required
Costa Blanca travel advice
Explore our complete guide to Costa Blanca with the latest travel advice for travellers and holidaymakers including official updates and local travel tips for the Costa Blanca.
- Essential travel guide
- Weather & climate
- Travel advice
- Travel health
- Covid live updates
- Travel features
- Top travel deals
Costa Blanca travel guide - essential info
Below is a beginner's guide to the Costa Blanca with essential travel facts such as dominant language spoken, typical flight time from the UK and the local currency. You can also check whether visas are required and what plug adapter you need to pack.
|Costa Blanca - quick facts
|UK +1 hour
|C plug (230V)
Why visit the Costa Blanca?
Considering a holiday to the the Costa Blanca? Here are some of the very good reasons it makes such a wonderful holiday destination be it for beaches or nightlife to ensure you get the most out of your 2024/2025 escape.
Costa Blanca tourist information
✝ = Typical flight time from the UK.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
Costa Blanca weather
|Maximum daytime temperature °C
|Hours of sunshine (daily)
|Days with some rainfall
|Sea temperature °C
The Costa Blanca weather guide shows long term monthly averages for Benidorm.
Costa Blanca travel advice
Check the latest travel advice on visiting the Costa Blanca from official government sources (in english) from around the world including entry requirements and travel restrictions.
- UK traveller advice for the Costa Blanca - UK FCDO
- Irish traveller advice for the Costa Blanca - Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland
- Canadian travel advice for the Costa Blanca - Government of Canada
- US travel advisories for the Costa Blanca - US Department of State
- Safe travel advisories for the Costa Blanca - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, New Zealand
- Smarter traveller advice for the Costa Blanca - Department of Foreign Affairs, Australia
Learn more about the current safety and security risks from terrorism, natural disasters and more. Read about the local laws and customs to consider when travelling around the Costa Blanca.
Note: UK FCDO - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
FCDO travel advice
Costa Blanca travel health
Find out more about staying safe when travelling to the Costa Blanca with the latest guidance on required vaccinations and recommended medication to take with you.
- Vaccines & medicines for the Costa Blanca - CDC
- Health & vaccinations for the Costa Blanca - TravelHealthPro, NaTHNac
- How to stay safe & healthy in the Costa Blanca - Fit for Travel, Public Health Scotland
Check out the general travel tips for staying safe and healthy in the Costa Blanca, risks of preventable diseases and what to pack.
Note: CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Costa Blanca covid live updates
Check the latest live updates on Covid-19 in the Costa Blanca with the vaccination requirements, current available statistics and up-to-date travel advice from government agencies.
- Travellers' health for the Costa Blanca - Ministry of Health, Spain
- Coronavirus timeline in the Costa Blanca - Our World in Data
- Latest info on travel to the Costa Blanca - Spanish Tourism Institute
Costa Blanca travel features
Do you want to learn more about the Costa Blanca? Read our latest features covering travel tips and insider destination guides on where to go and what to do in the Costa Blanca.
Costa Blanca FAQs
Read our frequently asked questions about travelling to the Costa Blanca including the current entry restrictions, covid rules, driving side, electrical plugs used and much more.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Spain?
You do not need to quarantine on arrival in the UK from Spain. The UK no longer requires a passenger locator form, Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
What is the flight time to the Costa Blanca from the UK?
The flight time to the Costa Blanca from the UK is typically 2.5 hours.
Flights to the Costa Blanca
What is the time difference between the Costa Blanca and the UK?
The time difference between the Costa Blanca and the UK is UK time+1 hour.
What is the main language spoken in the Costa Blanca?
What is the currency in the Costa Blanca?
Which plugs are used in the Costa Blanca?
Costa Blanca uses electrical plug type C (230 Volts).
Which side of the road do they drive on in the Costa Blanca?
They drive on the right side of the road in the Costa Blanca.
Transport options for the Costa Blanca
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Explore holidays in the sun for less
- Beach holidays
- Family holidays
- City breaks
- Summer holidays
- Winter sun holidays
- Holiday offers
- Top travel brands
- Airlines & flights
- Discount hotels
- Airport parking deals
- British Airways
- easyJet holidays
- Love Holidays