- Save up to £300 on summer holidays in 2022/2023
- Discount varies by booking amount (Travel May - Oct)
- Book holidays online in the TUI Live Happy sale
UAE covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the UAE plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
UAE · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the UAE
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
UAE Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the UAE showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 18/01/2022||Number of people||Percentage of population|
UAE Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the UAE recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for the UAE.
UAE coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the UAE - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for the UAE - United Arab Emirates Department of Health
- Coronavirus timeline in the UAE - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the UAE - UAE Regulatory Authority
FCDO travel advice
UAE travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the UAE including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to the UAE due to the coronavirus?
UAE is open for tourism from the UK. Visitors to Abu Dhabi are subject to a series of tests over 8 to 12 days.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK.
Check out UAE Regulatory Authority for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the UAE?
UAE is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
More about the UAE
Recommended for the UAE
TUI deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.