- Save up to £300 on summer holidays in 2022/2023
- Discount varies by booking amount (Travel May - Oct)
- Book holidays online in the TUI Live Happy sale
Jamaica covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Jamaica plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Jamaica · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Jamaica
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Jamaica Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Jamaica showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 16/01/2022||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Jamaica Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Jamaica recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Jamaica.
Jamaica coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Jamaica - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Jamaica - Ministry of Health & Wellness, Jamaica
- Coronavirus timeline in Jamaica - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Jamaica - Jamaica Tourist Board
FCDO travel advice
Jamaica travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Jamaica including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Jamaica due to the coronavirus?
Jamaica is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results required for arrivals from the UK. Within the tourist corridor visitors movements are restricted.
Check out Jamaica Tourist Board for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Jamaica?
Jamaica is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
More about Jamaica
Recommended for Jamaica
TUI deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.