- Save up to 40% on stays in Iberostar Black Friday sale
- Become Iberostar Horizons member. Free cancellation
- Travel before 20th December 2023 (inclusive)
Black Friday hotel deals & discounts
Check out the latest Black Friday 2022 sale offers from popular hotel chains, OTAs, villa providers and cottage suppliers to save on holiday accommodation worldwide in 2023/2024.
The very best Black Friday deals will continue to appear here over the next two weeks. Please sign up to the Weather2Travel.com newsletter to be the first to receive these offers.
Popular hotel providers
Best Black Friday hotel deals
Save up to 60% on hotels and holiday accommodation in 2023/2024 with the latest Black Friday hotel deals and discount codes from top hotel chains, OTAs, cottage providers and accommodation booking websites.
- Save up to 20% on Hilton hotels with Best Available Rate
- Become a Hilton Honors member for free
- Book hotels & resorts across worldwide destinations
- Register to become a member & earn up to 10,000 bonus points
- Book with Bonus Points when you stay at a participating hotel
- Filter by destination & dates. T&Cs apply
- Save up to 25% on winter stays with Barcelo
- Enjoy stays in Tenerife, Gran Canaria & more
- Travel before 31st March 2023 (inclusive)
- Save up to 25% on stays & earn double points
- Members get exclusive offers, rates & hotel benefits
- Become a member today to receive all these benefits
- Save at least 15% on hotels in Booking.com Black Friday sale
- Book hotels across Europe & in destinations worldwide
- Travel before 31st December 2023 (inclusive)
- Save up to 15% on hotel stays for residents
- Book stays in Balearics, Malaga & Canaries
- Must show proof of residents. T&Cs apply
- Book over one million hotel rooms for £34 or less
- Find hotels across the UK including London & near UK airports
- Travel before 31st October 2023 (inclusive)
- Save at least 30% on hotel stays at CitizenM
- Join mycitizenM+ for extra discount & perks
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
- Save up to 20% on autumn stays with Macdonald Hotels
- Enjoy hotels & self catering resorts in the UK
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior
How to book hotels in Black Friday sales
Booking hotels directly with your preferred brand usually has some advantages over a hotel booking engine. Firstly, they often offer a 'best price guarantee', so you know you're getting a great deal.
There are usually additional benefits such as loyalty programmes, early check-in and late check-out plus in-hotel credits, so it's always worth seeing what's on offer.
The large hotel chains such as IHG - including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza, Radisson*, Marriott, ALL-Accor Live Limitless - all run site-wide promotions and destination-specific offers. They have a wide selection of hotels and resorts around the world.
Smaller hotel chains, including the likes of Iberostar, H10 Hotels and Barcelo, might not have the same variety of destinations, but often their hotels are more tailored to holidaymakers looking for the perfect getaway whether it's a family holiday or couples' retreat.
Look out for special promotions such as free wifi, all-inclusive offers and free child places to save on your holiday. Also, many hotel chains have updated their cancellation policy, making it easier to cancel if circumstances change.
As with flights, comparison sites are an excellent way to compare prices on hotel rooms, although they tend to work more with booking engines than hotel chains. Check prices with TripAdvisor and Trivago for destinations around the world.
Hotel booking engines are some of the largest travel companies in the world with properties available in almost every part of the globe. Hotels.com, Booking.com and Lastminute.com are well-established names.
All hotel booking engines run promotions including hotel discount codes and flash sales usually with an 'up to' saving message, but remember the hotel chain best price guarantees.
Reward programmes are also available from many hotel booking sites, but there is usually T&Cs attached when combining discounts or cashback with loyalty, so check the fine print.
Explore even more Black Friday sales and online discounts offered by the following hotel chains, from affordable rooms to luxury resorts. Save with flash sales, promo codes and cheap room rates in 2022, 2023 and 2024:
- ALL-Accor Live
- Anantara Hotels
- Atlantis, Bahamas
- Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Be Live Hotels
- Belfry Hotel & Resort
- Best Western Hotels
- Brehon Hotel Killarney
- Britannia Hotels
- Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Corinthia Hotels
- Danubius Hotels
- Ensana Hotels & Resorts
- Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney
- Guoman Hotels
- H10 Hotels
- Hotel Du Vin
- Invisa Hotels
- Kingsmill Hotel
- Macdonald Hotels
- Meliá Hotels & Resorts
- Millennium Hotels
- NH Hotels
- Niccolo Hotels
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- OYO Rooms
- Pestana Hotel Group
- Point A Hotels
- PortBlue Hotels
- Premier Inn
- Radisson Hotels
- Red Carnation Hotels
- Sercotel Hotels
- THB Hotels
- Vik Hotels
- Village Hotels
- Viva Hotels
- Warner Leisure Hotels
- Zafiro Hotels
Holiday rentals & accommodation sites
If you prefer to have more freedom with your accommodation, consider holiday rentals such as cottages, villas and apartments. Check out the Black Friday deals on the following holiday accommodation for 2023/2024:
- Away Resorts
- Cornish Traditional Cottages
- Forest Holidays
- James Villas
- John Fowler Holidays
- Michael Paul Holidays
- National Trust Holidays
- Oliver's Travels
- Park Leisure
- Parkdean Resorts
- Pierre & Vacances
- Plum Guide
- Plum Guide
- Pure Leisure
- Rural Retreats
- Shorefield Holidays
- Ski France
- Summer France
- Sykes Cottages
- Toad Hall Cottages
- Vintage Travel
Looking for more Black Friday travel deals? Head over to our complete collection of Black Friday travel deals and discounts for even more savings.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.