- Save EXTRA £50 per person on ALL holidays in 2024/2025
- £100 off per couple & £200 off per family of four
- Discount is automatic. No Jet2holidays promo code required
Costa Almeria travel advice
Explore our complete guide to Costa Almeria with the latest travel advice for travellers and holidaymakers including official updates and local travel tips for the Costa Almeria.
- Essential travel guide
- Weather & climate
- Travel advice
- Travel health
- Covid live updates
- Travel features
- Top travel deals
Costa Almeria travel guide - essential info
Below is a beginner's guide to the Costa Almeria with essential travel facts such as dominant language spoken, typical flight time from the UK and the local currency. You can also check whether visas are required and what plug adapter you need to pack.
|Costa Almeria - quick facts
|UK +1 hour
|C plug (230V)
Why visit the Costa Almeria?
Considering a holiday to the the Costa Almeria? Here are some of the very good reasons it makes such a wonderful holiday destination such as for its beaches to ensure you get the most out of your 2024/2025 escape.
Costa Almeria tourist information
✝ = Typical flight time from the UK.
Recommended for the Costa Almeria
Costa Almeria weather
|Maximum daytime temperature °C
|Hours of sunshine (daily)
|Days with some rainfall
|Sea temperature °C
The Costa Almeria weather guide shows long term monthly averages for Almeria.
Costa Almeria travel advice
Check the latest travel advice on visiting the Costa Almeria from official government sources (in english) from around the world including entry requirements and travel restrictions.
- UK traveller advice for the Costa Almeria - UK FCDO
- Irish traveller advice for the Costa Almeria - Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland
- Canadian travel advice for the Costa Almeria - Government of Canada
- US travel advisories for the Costa Almeria - US Department of State
- Safe travel advisories for the Costa Almeria - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, New Zealand
- Smarter traveller advice for the Costa Almeria - Department of Foreign Affairs, Australia
Learn more about the current safety and security risks from terrorism, natural disasters and more. Read about the local laws and customs to consider when travelling around the Costa Almeria.
Note: UK FCDO - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
FCDO travel advice
Costa Almeria travel health
Find out more about staying safe when travelling to the Costa Almeria with the latest guidance on required vaccinations and recommended medication to take with you.
- Vaccines & medicines for the Costa Almeria - CDC
- Health & vaccinations for the Costa Almeria - TravelHealthPro, NaTHNac
- How to stay safe & healthy in the Costa Almeria - Fit for Travel, Public Health Scotland
Check out the general travel tips for staying safe and healthy in the Costa Almeria, risks of preventable diseases and what to pack.
Note: CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Costa Almeria covid live updates
Check the latest live updates on Covid-19 in the Costa Almeria with the vaccination requirements, current available statistics and up-to-date travel advice from government agencies.
- Travellers' health for the Costa Almeria - Ministry of Health, Spain
- Coronavirus timeline in the Costa Almeria - Our World in Data
- Latest info on travel to the Costa Almeria - Spanish Tourism Institute
Costa Almeria travel features
Do you want to learn more about the Costa Almeria? Read our latest features covering travel tips and insider destination guides on where to go and what to do in the Costa Almeria.
Costa Almeria FAQs
Read our frequently asked questions about travelling to the Costa Almeria including the current entry restrictions, covid rules, driving side, electrical plugs used and much more.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Spain?
You do not need to quarantine on arrival in the UK from Spain. The UK no longer requires a passenger locator form, Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
What is the flight time to the Costa Almeria from the UK?
The flight time to the Costa Almeria from the UK is typically 3 hours.
Flights to the Costa Almeria
What is the time difference between the Costa Almeria and the UK?
The time difference between the Costa Almeria and the UK is UK time+1 hour.
What is the main language spoken in the Costa Almeria?
What is the currency in the Costa Almeria?
Which plugs are used in the Costa Almeria?
Costa Almeria uses electrical plug type C (230 Volts).
Which side of the road do they drive on in the Costa Almeria?
They drive on the right side of the road in the Costa Almeria.
Transport options for the Costa Almeria
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Explore holidays in the sun for less
- Beach holidays
- Family holidays
- City breaks
- Summer holidays
- Winter sun holidays
- Holiday offers
- Top travel brands
- Airlines & flights
- Discount hotels
- Airport parking deals
- British Airways
- easyJet holidays
- Love Holidays